Sunday 21 September 2008

Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl


For the girls at this weeks crop, here are the papers we are using for a single and a double layout. You will need for the double layout, 1 6x4 portrait, 1 6x4 landscape which can have some of the right hand side cut off as it is going to be split over the two pages, so you dont want it going through somebodys face!! 1 6x4 landscape that can be cropped to about 5x4 and 2 3x21/2 photos(I had 1 landscape 1 portrait). For the single you need just one 6x4 or 7x5 portrait photo, if you dont have a coloured photo a black and white one would be fine. I have used photos my sons trip to Rome for the double and a photo of my hubby for the single, it has the title Love but you can change that to anything you want and replace the heart dies with something else from the huge sheet you are getting in this kit. You are also getting a beautiful pack of thin white cardstock alphabets, but I am getting to much glare from the wrapper so I have taken it off the photo.

I will post the layouts thursday as usual.

Enjoy the weekend....fab weather for once!!

No comments: