Saturday 17 January 2009

photo shoot
















Just before Christmas I finally managed to get the family together with a photographer and have a long overdue photo shoot. This kit was another from Totalpapercrafts that I had completed all but the photos. Its not easy for me to photograph but hopefully you get the idea...its 4 pages in essence one on either side and an 12x12 acetate sheet in the middle with a photograph on each side. so what ever way you look at it you see the photos behind. Its a bit of aggro getting it all to stick down exactly so everything matches but once its done it looks fab. The papers by the way are Paper Salon...enamored collection.
Back tomorrow with some left overs!! and hopefully something from my new stash.....oops forgot I was supposed to be on a stash diet...well in just jumped into my basket and whats a girl to do!! It would be rude to put it back...lol

No comments: