Thursday 22 January 2009

Stampin'Up!


For those of you who dont know me I am a Stampin'Up! demonstrator in the Uk and for a while now I have been wanting to do a page solely with their products. This is what I came up with....in each of the packs of 12x12 designer papers you get two sheets of each six designs plus three sheets of plain cardstock in co-ordinating colours, so you have plenty for card making as well as scrapbooking.
Products Used:
Spiced Cider designer series paper
Accents and elements...the felt flowers in 3 colours and you get over 130 !
Chipboard letters...in the new catalogue the fonts have changed
Baroque Motifs stamp set...the flourish down the side and the Cherish word
Close to Cocoa ink pad
Brads
Hodgepodge..metal embellishments
Scalloped edge punch
Scalloped circle punch
Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

Imthebeckster said...

Oh my Gosh jackie!!You have been busy ,loving all your layouts .Keep up the good work

Becky xxx