Friday 16 January 2009

Violet


Another page finished...yahoo!! This is a kit again from Totalpapercrafts, using Websters papers, a company not alot of people have heard of but they do some stunning papers. This layout has tons of cutting out...so not so much as cuppa of tea job...more like an urn job!! It was worth it though...this picture of my nan, who died when I was young so I dont remember her, is beautiful so I wanted to do a page that was really special. I only have a few photos of her young and old, so spending extra time on these projects is worth it in my mind. The alphabet is a American Craft Thickers chipboard set, that was not in the kit, everything else was.


My resolution to stop buying stash is wavering alittle....I have succumbed to the new Basic Grey collection Bittersweet but not the entire collection...which is good for me!!


No comments: