Friday 9 January 2009

Wassill Chipboard book







For the girls that coming to my class on the 19th this is the book we are doing. All the pages are chipboard but they are brown not the usual grey colour, so I have chosen to not cover all the pages completely. Each page is a different shape or has parts cut out of it. In the kit you will get the book, some Wassail papers and some embellishments. You can add your own embellishments as well as I have added some things from my own stash, but I will bring along some bits for you to choose from. The book does not have to be Christmas themed, if you prefer to buy or bring your own papers you are more than welcome to do so. I have 12 photos in the book of differing sizes the largest being...3 3/4" x 2 3/4", its great for using photos that can be cropped down. You may want to make sure you have some glue sticks...like tomobow etc thats what I found the best to stick the papers down to the chipboard with....there is alot sanding as well so you need to make sure your edges are well stuck down. I have posted some of the pages from the book so you can see what it is like inside.

If you are coming to the crop on Sunday I will bring it with me so you can see what its like..sometimes that easier than explaining on here..lol

For everybody else, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year and are back in the swing of things. My 2009 is not starting off well at all but hopefully things can only get better....I completely lost my enthusiasm for scrapping and card making after Christmas so decided to have a major clear out of my craft room....my god don't your tastes change, some of the stuff I brought when I first started I look at now and think what was I thinking buying that...but hey ho we all have to start somewhere!! I have a plastic crate full of all half done layouts or left overs from kits that I know I could get another layout out of....so my resolution is to finish all those before I buy any more paper. I have seen some of the sneaky peeks for new lines that are being released on the trade show...so I need to get a move on or my resolution to not buy any more new stuff is going straight out the window.

No comments: