Friday 13 February 2009

Basic Grey Marrakech


So my stash ban did not last as long as it should have but its all Basic Greys fault!! I have had this photo since last summer and with a quite bright blue and orange in it, its been a devil to match papers to.....well thats my excuse!! So when I saw the Marrakech range by BG at CHA last month, I had to have it and the whole collection pack as it would have been rude to have just a few papers from the collection....I might have missed something..hehe! I have noticed alot of retailers now are not stocking the entire range of all the BG paper ranges and I can see why...there are usually 4 collections at a time (although BG are splitting the releases in 2 the others in a few months time) there are lots of 12x12 papers then you have all the embellishments as well. By getting the collection pack you get all the papers and sticker sheet plus an alphabet and it does not take up anywhere as much room in a shop as having everything individually...plus it helps with their costs.


Anyway back to the layout....everything on the page came from the pack except the American Craft thickers I used for the title.

No comments: