Thursday 9 April 2009

Happily Everafter




I just had some finishing off to do on this page from my retreat...which I managed to do last night. This layout was a class with Anna Bowkis...I love her work and am always admiring her layouts on her blog. We used Cosmo Cricket Happily everafter papers & stickers...I think the recent lines of Cosmo Cricket are some of the best they have produced and along with My Minds Eye and Basic Grey one of my favourite scrapbook companys. I love the colours of this range, beautifully muted greys and soft lemons and orange...definitely made for wedding layouts whether heritage or modern. The flowers were hand made, easily done by cutting out circles of cardstock and distressing them with either scissors or a distressing tool, inking the edges and scrunching up the paper. The repeat again with a smaller sized circle and I added some of the lace that was leftover and brads....voila!! handmade flowers.

No comments: