Monday 6 April 2009

Retreat


Apologies for lack of blogging but I have been busy busy busy with layouts and kits I cant show yet as they are for classes and I have been away on a retreat this weekend. I can highly recommend the retreats put on by Mel and the team from A trip down memory lane. The hotel we stay at is brilliant and the food lovely and plenty of it....its just exhausting scrapping all that time...but I love it!!


I am going to be showing you what I got upto whilst I was away over the next few days.....first my canvas. This was done with the brilliant Suzanne Torr, I have never done a canvas before even though I have a stash of them waiting to be done in my cupboard. The papers are Making Memories Paper Rouge range, the smaller hearts I cut on the cricut and the title is white chipboard thickers from American Crafts.

No comments: