Sunday 14 June 2009

MME Andrea Victoria

OK, so I am still here but been completely sidetracked with card making and scrapbooking has had to take a back seat for a while....but I am back on top of things now so hopefully posts should return to being a bit more regular!




Monday 22nd June is my next scrapbooking class...we are using the stunning papers by MME. Please don't hate me but I love this range....very different to anything else on the market colour wise at the moment. I just hope you love them as much as I do....they suit colour, sepia and b&w photos. Its a mix of gray/black with deep creams and ochres....would suit any theme. I am just putting the final touches to my layouts for class but as usual as I have gone to print the photos I have run out of one colour ink...so photo sizes will be forwarded in the next day or so. Its £15.00 for the class, we start at 10.30 and usually finish mid afternoon. If you would like to come please email me on Jackiedasilva@talktalk.net to reserve a place.




If you cant come but would like to come along to my all day crop on Sunday 28th June ....I still have spaces. £15.00 again from 9.30 to 5.00, prices includes free tea/coffee/cakes etc and a kit for either a mini book or layout{still working on that one} you dont have to do the kit on the day, you get full instructions to complete it at home. The hall I am using is the WRVS hall in Benfleet. Again email me to reserve a place.


To be going on with here is a layout I did with some papers I had left over from the Basic Grey Marrakech kit. The stamps are Heidi Swapp for the Precious and Technique Tuesday for the journalling. I have left that one blank as these pages are for someone elses album and I am going to let them do their own journaling. The photo turn are a Sizzlet die....everything else is BG.





Back soon ....promise;)

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Well I am loving the MME paper, fab colours, can't wait till it gets down under. Wish I could book a place for the scrapping!!