Sunday 17 January 2010

Uggs



This layout is of my sons girlfriend Kylie when he surprised her with her much wished for Ugg boots last Christmas. The layout is based on a Pencil Lines sketch and everything on the page is from a great pack of cardstock and papers I brought before Christmas from SEI called Alpine Frost. Its not cheap...£25.00 but its a big pack full of co-ordinating textured white core cardstock, glitter and pearl papers and cardstock as well as a full sheet of die cuts. It will last me ages and the colour tones are beautiful and a little but different from the normal christmas ranges you see....more a winter theme really. The title was made was Thickers chipboard alphabets, in a red pearl so tie in with the papers as they are pearl effect as well. I added some cream velver ribbon from my stash on the tag and used a punch for the corners and a quickutz alphabet for the year.



Still want to complete a few more Christmas layouts then I am going to get back to day to day scrapbooking.



Have a great Sunday.

No comments: