Saturday 24 April 2010

Aprils class kit

Had a great class today using this months kit.....the papers and die cuts are all from the Loire Valley range from Kaisercraft.  In the kit there is enough papers etc to do a double layout and a single, you get 6 sheets of double sided papers, 2 bazzill , chipboard die cuts in a great handy zipper case for you to use again for something else and some black droplets.  I do have some kits left they are £9.00 not inc p&p and come with full instructions for both layouts.  Email me if you are interested.....I do a kit each month if you would like to be informed about what each months kit is, I can add you to my mailing list....they are usually around the £8/9 per kit.






2 comments:

My Little World said...

Lovely LO's - how do I get added to your mailing list for kits Jackie??

My Little World said...

Jackie just in case you didnt get my email my addy is jane3865@aol.com.

Thanks x