Wednesday 21 April 2010

Basic Grey Kioshi



Due to me not having the correct photos for a class at my retreat I ended up taking the kit and doing something myself. I really like this collection from Basic Grey...was not to sure at first but its lovely subtle colours and works well with black and white photos. I took some of the elements from the layout the class did, like stitching the hearts together and mounting the flower on cardstock in the top page, the rest of the design is my adaption as my photos were wrong orientation as well.
 
Hope you having the lovely weather like we are here, back at the weekend with this month class layout....I still have spaces on Saturday {details on side bar} or spare kits if you cant make it.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Jackie - I love this, and it's a super photo. Nice gentle colours too.