Thursday 15 April 2010

Catching up!

Apologies for lack of posts but decorating and general "life" has gotten in the way which is why I was so glad to finally getaway to a scrapbooking retreat last weekend. I went with the intention of completing kits/layouts that have been needing to be done for years....hence some very old papers..lol! I also had some classes whilst I was there which was great, they are almost all completed but just need photos etc so thats my next job. Over the next few days I will post the ones that are all done and dusted and ready for their albums.







The first layout I did for a sketch challenge at the retreat.....it uses SEI Grandmas kitchen. The second layout is one of my own from the rest of the kit. These papers are so old its not true but I still love it and thankfully even after 2 layouts I still have some left!!


If you are coming to my next class on saturday week, then by tonight I will have the photos sizes for you. I have posted a picture on the side bar of the papers we are using for you to get an idea on colours.

No comments: