Sunday 17 October 2010

Mini Book

 I dont do many mini books but I really enjoyed making this one, the photos are of our holiday this year to Wales and the great thing is you can get so many small photos in a mini book and get it done far quicker than if you were doing 12x12 layouts. The papers are from Little Yellow Bicycle and were last years autumn collection which I had left over from a class. The Title has been cut using one of Tim Holtz's alpabets Vintage Market and the stamp is from Waltzing Mouse. I used one of Tim's edger Sizzix dies for the border. The rest of the album is made up from a chipboard cover and envelopes for the pages. Inside each envelope I put another insert to hold some more photos.


 








Not getting alot of time for scrapping at the momet as Christmas cards have takn over but I counting the days until I go away for my retreat, hopefully I will get loads done then. 

No comments: