Sunday 15 May 2011

So cute

Its been forever since I have done any scrapping solely for me!  Far too much going on until now to spare the time but I have making an attempt to finish off kits that are in my dreaded crate!!  I have mentioned this darn crate before.....even though I have had to move all my craft stuff into a smaller room this blessed crate is the first thing I see as I enter.  Its full of half done kits....where I have completed the main layout that comes within the kit but I have loads left over to "do another one"!! So now have some layouts to show you....4 kits down, the crate looks no different but at least its a start..lol!!

Todays layouts uses some of the lush MME Andrea Victoria cardstock....I had this left over from one of my own class kits.  I love the colours.....very different but they work well with colour/black and white and sepia photos.  Photos of our dog Molly when she was 11 weeks old and we had just got her....


Products used:

MME Andrea Victoria cardstock and die cuts
Crochet flowers
SEI brads
Heidi Swapp stamp { I think!}
Bazzill Template
Fiskars border punch

I nearly got my sewing machine out to do the faux stitching...then remembered I had a Bazzill template. After making the holes I joined them out with a fine marker pen. Wish I could remember where I got the flowers..someone on ebay I think, but the colours match pefectly!!


No comments: