Tuesday 17 May 2011

Take 2


Theres a story behind this layout.....it was a class I did at my last ATDML retreat.  Last class of the weekend and I rushed the spraying with Tattered Angels sprays.  I never got around to finishing it and everytime I picked it up I liked it less and less....I had gone a bit overboard with the spray!!  So this week I took all the kit leftovers out and had another go.  I have some Tattered Angels sprays so I used a green instead of a bright pink with a Tattered Angels mask just in the middle but also covering the material tag that I had in the kit. With the pieces of Prima cardstock I created the rest of the layout.  The flowers were done in the class, we used canvas and Tim Holtz Tattered Rose die. The canvas pieces were stamped and sprayed as well. I cant remember whose border punch that was but suspect its a Martha or a EK Success.  The only thing I added was the little tickets and journaling panel.  The lace was cream but I sprayed that turquoise and the leaves are one of the new Stampin'Up! sizzlet dies. 

Much happier now and another bag out of the crate!!




No comments: