Monday 13 February 2012

February kit


On Saturday I had my monthly scrapbook class, this month we used Bo Bunny Vicki B papers and embellishments. The first layout entailed some sewing and the use of my EK Success circle cutter. The leaves are a Marianne Branch Forest die and the flowers are made with the stamp set from the range. The explore was cut on my cricut. This months kit included a pack of chipboard embellishments. The ribbon is just cream seam binding ruffled along a piece of double sided tape.

I always try and make another layout up with the pieces that are left over and as I had a circle frame left from the first layout, I designed the page around that.



This kit is the one that I am doing on the 25th at the shop, so for the girls that are coming to that you need a 6x4 landscape photo and then a 6x4 portrait photo and 2 smaller ones approx 3x2. If you want you could put a little pic inside the chipboard frame. Photos for the scond layout could be added after.

Keep warm


No comments: