Saturday 5 May 2012

International Scrapbooking Day and monthly class

What a great day to hold a class....even if it was last minute..lol! Wasn't sure whether we would get one this month but as move has been delayed again I had a free Saturday.


This months kit uses My Minds Eye Dilly Dally, we did two layouts with the kit...one leaning towards the boys for a change and with the rest of the kit I did a layout suitable for an Celebratory occasion.


The stars from the first layout were cut on the cricut using the Plantin cartridge and the flowers were made with the Tim Holtz Paper Rosettes die in all 3 sizes. I used Bakers Twine for the first time and added buttons with glue dots to hold in place. The kit included two fabulous tickets stamps from Crafts-4-you.

Managed to take a few photos of the ladies hard at work!




Hope you manage to catch at few hours to get some scrapping done this bank holiday weekend, does not look like the weathers going to be much good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see you take these pictures! The class was brilliant, I'm hooked on scrapbooking now!