Friday 17 August 2012

August kit...Carta Bella



Re-started my classes this month after moving, for this kit we used the papers etc from Carta Bella Beautiful Moments range. I am loving the papers this new company are producing.  The second layout is made with the left overs and the title cut on the Storybook cricut cartridge.

I am using the same range for a canvas class next week and I have already made another layout with the bits and pieces I had left from these layouts and the canvas. Just got to stick it all down but unpacking more boxes keeps getting in the way..lol!! I am pleased though I am keeping to my promise of using all my leftovers up and not putting them in a bag to use at a later date and not!!

Details of the all day class which includes the canvas are on my side bar, I still have some spaces left if you fancy a fun day out playing with paper and ink etc.



No comments: